Meet the Tangible Property Regulations Experts
- TPTM is the only firm in the country dedicated to tangible property regulation compliance.
- All projects reviewed for tax accuracy by the foremost construction and real estate CPA in the Nation.
- All tax professional’s questions addressed by our staff CPAs
- All IRS 3115 Forms signed by our staff CPA
- All projects are completed quickly with frequent project updates when required.
- TPTM will defend our work all the way to the U.S. Tax Court.
- Additional TPR and tax consulting available
Eric P. Wallace, CPA
Eric P. Wallace, CPA is a nationally recognized expert in tax, accounting, auditing, and consulting for the construction, real estate, and homebuilding industries. He has filed thousands of proved method changes that have resulted in over $300,000,000 million in tax deductions.
In addition, Eric:
- Is a member of the AICPA, Past Council member, and Past President of the PICPA (2008-2009),
- He serves on the AGC’s National Tax and Fiscal Affairs Committee, and was the past chairman of the CFMA’s National Tax Committee 2004-2005,
- Testified in front of Congress twice fighting IRS attempts to impose its will on service providers with a focus on construction contractor tax issues.
- Writes extensively on construction accounting, audit, tax, and advisory services topics and issues, including Knowledge-Based Audits of Construction Contractors and Related Entities, available from Wolters Kluwer (CCH).
- Is also the author and instructor for the CCH Tangible Property Regulations Certificate Program, presenter of hundreds of webinars for CPA education, and author/contributor to CCH’s Intelliconnect© on several tax sections and subjects.
- Is the Author of CCH’s audit programs for the construction industry and related 1,500-page books (CCH Construction Guides: Accounting and Knowledge Based Auditing, and Tax
Kevin Jerry is a nationally recognized expert in Tax Method Changes. He specializes in Cost Segregation, Tangible Property Regulations, and revenue recognition changes. Kevin graduated from the University of Cincinnati with a Master of Science Degree in Real Estate Taxation. Over the last seven years, he has worked with Eric Wallace on the Tangible Property Regulations with some of the largest property owners in the country. He is also a sought-after speaker on the Tangible Property Regulations, the Real Estate Professional certification, and the nuances of Cost Segregation. Kevin has spoken at such venues as the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, the Maryland CPA Association, the Florida CPA Association, the Hong Kong Trade Association, and the California CPA Association.