Join Us December 12 @ 1:00pm EST For A Free Educational Webinar:
Two Hour CPE on the Recently Clarified Tangible Property Regulations.
Kevin Jerry, MST
Master of Science in Real Estate Taxation
You will learn:
The mandatory tangible property regulations, under §263a (1-3) are the biggest tax change for real estate owners since 1986. Yet, fewer than ten percent of CPAS and tax professionals are in compliance with these very taxpayer friendly regulations which means many building owners and investors are not only at risk from §1016-3 (use it or lose it rules), but they are also overpaying taxes and overpaying depreciation recapture. Please join Kevin Jerry MST for a no cost two-hour CPE. After two hours you will have a much better understanding of these mandatory regulations and the implications of ignoring them as well as the financial benefits of following them
Discussion will include:
- How a Tax Segregation Study will assign a value to the cost of the original building. Also, any items removed from the building can save you tax money.
- Whether future expenditures can be depreciated and expensed under the Tangible Property Regulations.
- How additional Tangible Property Regulations (TPRs) can create massive tax deductions on your real estate holdings for THIS year!!
You should attend if you are:
- Commercial building owners including owners of apartment buildings, nursing homes, strip malls, hotels, hospitals, senior living centers
- Industrial building owners
- Owners of manufacturing facilities
- Real estate investors
- Management companies who represent building owners
- And more
Earn Your Certificate With This Two Hour Continuing Professional Education Course on the Recently Clarified Tangible Property Regulations.
Complete The Form To Register
Date: December 12, 2023
Time: 1 PM EST
Location: ZOOM Online Meeting